Duplicate Facebook posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate Facebook posts

Hi, we are having an issue where scheduled Facebook posts are being created twice. Any idea why this might be?

Attached Files

Hello James,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

When have you noticed this behavior the last time?
    Were these posts scheduled a longer time ago?

Blog2Social has adjusted its system recently to create an even better user experience. A new system is checking posts that are scheduled in order to help avoid multiple posts that were shared unintentionally.

To avoid this I would recommend removing and rescheduling your posts in Blog2Social if you are currently suffering from duplicated posts that were scheduled.
    If you create new posts and schedule these posts that never were shared on social media before this behavior should stop immediately.

If you still notice such behavior I would like to request screenshots of the following things:
    • Your scheduled posts overview in Blog2Social showing that individual post.
    • Your shared posts overview in Blog2Social showing that individual post.
    Please also be so kind as to attach your post links after sharing a post that was double posted unintentionally.

Please also note that in some cases Facebook is showing a post duplicated in the dynamically created link after the content sharing but if you check the Facebook page/group there should only be one post as shared.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X