Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Social Networks Disappear Suddenly

Hi,

Today, when I login WordPress. I find all social networks disappear, see below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Social-network-disappear.png
Views:	23
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	856
    Yesterday evening I can still share my post. Please advice.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your feedback.

Would you please be so kind and answer a few questions for me shortly?:

Have you done some recent changes to your website? Including changing settings, installing new external plugins or updating them or modifying plugins or settings in general?

This is likely a possible reason for this unusual issue you are facing on your WordPress installation. I was not able to detect any general issue in Blog2Social in a clean test environment.

Have you checked if your website is showing a conflict in the troubleshooting tool of Blog2Social?

If not you can easily find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool

Furthermore, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

It should be mentioned that your recent tickets show, you have been experimenting with your website and setting for a while.If Blog2Social has worked correctly with the regular settings and you have made some changes on your site in the meantime, we cannot support conflicts that are caused by these general configurations on your site.

For a general WordPress support we can recommend an expert who can help you with the page settings.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi,

It seems the problem only occurs once. The second day when I check, everything is fine.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Thank you for your feedback! These are awesome news, I am glad to hear that the issue you were facing is not occurring anymore.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X