Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Social Networks Disappear Suddenly

Hi,

Today, when I login WordPress. I find all social networks disappear, see below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Social-network-disappear.png
Views:	227
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	856
    Yesterday evening I can still share my post. Please advice.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your feedback.

Would you please be so kind and answer a few questions for me shortly?:

Have you done some recent changes to your website? Including changing settings, installing new external plugins or updating them or modifying plugins or settings in general?

This is likely a possible reason for this unusual issue you are facing on your WordPress installation. I was not able to detect any general issue in Blog2Social in a clean test environment.

Have you checked if your website is showing a conflict in the troubleshooting tool of Blog2Social?

If not you can easily find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool

Furthermore, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

It should be mentioned that your recent tickets show, you have been experimenting with your website and setting for a while.If Blog2Social has worked correctly with the regular settings and you have made some changes on your site in the meantime, we cannot support conflicts that are caused by these general configurations on your site.

For a general WordPress support we can recommend an expert who can help you with the page settings.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi,

It seems the problem only occurs once. The second day when I check, everything is fine.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Thank you for your feedback! These are awesome news, I am glad to hear that the issue you were facing is not occurring anymore.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Name:	blog-2-social-missing-networks-screenshot-homelessstrategy.com-2020.11.09-12_25_12.png
Views:	189
Size:	287.9 KB
ID:	1376

This same thing just happened to me. We haven't made any changes recently to the site, but a few days ago we did have trouble loading the Blog2Social plugin. We got a popup message from the plugin that it couldn't communicate with our servers. I checked our servers and they were communicating with our website so I don't know what was really happening, except now we had this happen too. It's very concerning.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please be so kind and answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Have you done some recent changes to your website? Including changing settings, installing new external plugins or updating them or modifying plugins or settings in general?

This is likely a possible reason for this unusual issue you are facing on your WordPress installation. I was not able to detect any general issue in Blog2Social in a clean test environment.

How many WordPress users have you activated with your license key?

Have you checked if your website is showing a conflict in the troubleshooting tool of Blog2Social?

If not you can easily find it by following this path:
            Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool

If Blog2Social has worked correctly with the regular settings and you have made some changes on your site in the meantime, we cannot support conflicts that are caused by these general configuration changes on your site.

For general WordPress support, we can recommend an expert who can help you with the page settings.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,
              As I stated in my post, we have not made any recent changes to our website. Our plugins are on auto-update to make sure we have secure versions of all our plugins.

We have activated 2 users with our license key.

Yes, I have checked for conflicts using the troubleshooting tool. It only indicates one conflict, with the plugin WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan. When I deactivate this plugin, the missing networks do not reappear. I also deactivated a number of other plugins and the networks did not reappear. When I click on the "resolve conflict" link next to WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan in the troubleshooting tool, I am taken to the page at https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...=58&artlang=en titled "System requirements for installing Blog2Social." The information on this page is not relevant to the WP Cerber plugin.

At the bottom of this page mentioned above are two separate links to the page at https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...125&artlang=en titled "Social Media Networks Don’t Load." It recommends trying legacy mode. I turned that on, but the networks did not reappear. I checked our page load speed in Google and it is fine at 79 on desktop.

I find it difficult and frustrating that we just upgraded to a paid plan and are already having problems with the plugin. Likewise I find it frustrating that the default response from Blog2Social is "If Blog2Social has worked correctly with the regular settings and you have made some changes on your site in the meantime, we cannot support conflicts that are caused by these general configuration changes on your site." I would expect more proactive support where Blog2Social takes more responsibility for the proper functioning of its product.

Thank you,
              Marc

Comment

Hello Marc,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the requested details from the troubleshooting-tool within Blog2Social.

First of all, I would like to clarify, I could not reproduce the issue you are currently facing on your WordPress installation on any test environment that was tested for you.

We are always dedicated to supporting Blog2Social users with questions and issues.

Please note that issues that are caused by external settings or configurations or plugins that are interfering with Blog2Social are WordPress related issues and not issues caused by Blog2Social. Every user can choose to adjust and modify his WordPress installation in various ways. Therefore it is possible that an IT expert could help identify the occurring issue which is not caused by Blog2Social.

Since Blog2Social works user-based I would like to ask if you have configured the Social Media networks in both WordPress user accounts?
                Please note that each member has to individually connect and configure his own social media network connections.

Please create a screenshot of the Blog2Social dashboard with both logged in user accounts within your WordPress installation. On the upper right corner, you will see the current license of that individual user account.

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

Furthermore, please provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool report. It can be found by following this path:

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

Please provide us with the generated .txt file.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks, Alexander. I'm attaching the requested files. You will see that in the troubleshooting report only the plugin I mentioned above has a conflict.

Best,
                  Marc

[ATTACH]n1439[/ATTACH]

Name:	Inked-Joe-dashboard-screenshot-homelessstrategy.com-2020.11.13-20_33_40_LI.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1440Click image for larger version

Name:	Inked-Marc-Blog2Social-dashboard-screenshot-homelessstrategy.com-2020.11.13-20_35_40_LI.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	1441

Comment

Nevermind. I think I figured it out. Our original free license was under my email address but when we upgraded to Smart we put it under our CEO's email. The networks apparently did not move over to his email. I thought I checked under my account too, but regardless I deactivated the WP Cerber app again and this time I logged out then logged back in. I checked our CEO's login first and there were no networks. Then I logged into WordPress under my name and the networks were there. I reactivated WP Cerber and the networks were still there under my login. I guess I'll have to manually add the networks to our CEO's login. I apologize for being frustrated and sorry for the trouble.

Marc

Comment

Hello Marc,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details.

This is awesome, I am glad to hear that you were able to figure out what caused the issue you were facing on your WordPress installation.
                      Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that Blog2Social operates user-based and can be configured for each user individually. Therefore every WordPress user can connect their own social media accounts and configure his own individual settings.

By upgrading to the Business license of Blog2Social you can also assign already connected social media accounts to other WordPress users that are activated with the same license key.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                      Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Alle Social-Media-Connections müssen mehrmals täglich neu verbunden werden. Jedesmal muss mit der Aktualisieren Funktion Passwort neu eingegeben und neu verbunden werden. Teilweise schon kurz später sind alle Verbindungen wieder geschlossen, siehe Screenshot: neben den Accounts kein grüner Balken=disconnected.
                        Dieses Problem besteht seit Jahresbeginn, war zuvor niemals aufgetreten.
                        Bitte um Hilfe - danke!

Name:	Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 12.19.13.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	2088

Comment

Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                          Alle Social-Media-Connections müssen mehrmals täglich neu verbunden werden. Jedesmal muss mit der Aktualisieren Funktion Passwort neu eingegeben und neu verbunden werden. Teilweise schon kurz später sind alle Verbindungen wieder geschlossen, siehe Screenshot: neben den Accounts kein grüner Balken=disconnected.
                          Dieses Problem besteht seit Jahresbeginn, war zuvor niemals aufgetreten.
                          Bitte um Hilfe - danke!

Name:	Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 12.19.13.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	2088
                          Hallo Gunther ,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und vielen Dank für die Beschreibung Ihres Anliegens.

Wären Sie bitte so freundlich und würde das Problemanalyse-Tool in Blog2Social nach sichtbaren Konflikten prüfen, die im Zusammenhang zu Blog2Social Systemvoraussetzungen Ihrer Webseite auftreten könnten?

Sie finden diese Übersicht unter folgendem Pfad:
                          Ihre WordPress Installation -> Blog2Social -> Hilfe & Support -> Problemanalyse-Tool

Bitte erstellen Sie einen Screenshot dieser Übersicht und stellen Sie ebenso bitte die generierbare .txt Datei zur Verfügung, um diesen Fall weiter für Sie prüfen zu können.

Die folgende Anleitung führt Sie Schritt-für-Schritt durch die Systemvoraussetzungen von Blog2Social und die möglichen Lösungsansätze bei auftretenden Konflikten.

Bitte seien Sie so freundlich und beschreiben kurz, welche Ihrer verbunden Netzwerke imm wieder erneut verbunden werden muss.

Ich freue mich auf Ihre Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Badulin

Comment

Working...
                          X