X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeartBeat...

Has anyone been able to follow?
    Already installed plugin heartbeat . It keeps popping up that I need to install a heartbeat.
    Thank your for helpppp ...
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Hello Simone,

Thanks for reaching out.

I think there’s a misunderstanding. The notification “WordPress uses heartbeats by default, Blog2Social as well. Please enable heartbeats for using Blog2Social!” indicates that you seem to have deactivated heartbeats on your website.

Of course, you can deactivate or regulate heartbeats with plugins such as "Heartbeats Control" or "WP Rocket". However, deactivating heartbeats prevents the background tasks of Wordpress and Blog2Social from being executed properly.
    For instance, sharing posts automatically in your social media is blocked by the plugin "Heartbeat Control". Please make sure that the plugin is not set to "disable everywhere".

It might occur that no heartbeat is sent between the time you publish your post on your blog and logging out if heartbeats are limited with the plugin "WP Rocket". If you log in again, a heartbeat will be executed directly, which will send the data. Therefore, please do not limit heartbeats to make sure that your posts are shared automatically on your social media.

Please also be so kind as to make sure that your website meets the system requirements:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

• Cloud Legends
      Cloud Legends commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, I am having the same issue. I have not been able to use Blog2Social due to this issue. Can you please assist me also? I have followed your above instructions and haven't seem to have any luck.

Thanks,
      Kane

Hello Kane,

Thank you for reaching out.

Since you already contacted us via support ticket on our website, we have answered you this way as well. Please also check your spam inbox regarding our email.

Best regards

Your Blog2Social Team

Comment

Working...
    X