This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Notifications on Network Failure

I've had instagram "disconnect" twice now, but I can go days without realizing that those posts are failing. I have to dig into the "notifications" area to even realize it's not working. Or, I don't see them on IG. Can I get an email notification for network failures, authorization failures, etc? Any kind of errors or successes with email notifications would be so helpful.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Receiving an email notification regarding failed posts and expired authorizations is an often requested feature from other Blog2social users and is already in development.
    I will gladly add your suggestion to this list as well. If and when the requested functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback.
    Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

This request dates back to 2021! In 2021 the customer was promied that "Receiving an email notification regarding failed posts and expired authorizations is an often requested feature from other Blog2social users and is already in development."

It seems to this day this feature is still not there?
      If there is a problem with the auto-poster, can I get a push notification somehow? Email would be the obvious channel. Background: Some of my networks (LinkedIn, Facebook) get disconnected once in a while and I have to reauthenticate. I looked for this in settings, help and forum but either I missed this information or it's

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Rest assured, as soon as this feature can be implemented in a future update, we will let you know.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X