Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get email Notifications when there is a problem?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get email Notifications when there is a problem?

If there is a problem with the auto-poster, can I get a push notification somehow? Email would be the obvious channel.

Background: Some of my networks (LinkedIn, Facebook) get disconnected once in a while and I have to reauthenticate.

I looked for this in settings, help and forum but either I missed this information or it's not there. Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Your suggestion for email notifications is already on our feature list for future developments. As soon as this can be implemented in a future update, we will let you know.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

I definitely support this request. Email notifications are a must. Did you expect users to go to every single one of their websites to check the notifications manually?

I accidentally today found out that postings to Tumblr, Reddit and Blogger have been regularly failing for the past x weeks on one of the websites we manage......

Last edited by anonym; 01-01-2024, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Rest assured, as soon as this can be implemented in a future update, we will let you know.

Best regards and a happy new year

Benedikt

Comment

That's not reassuring at all. This feature has been on your waiting list at least since 2021.......
          I've had instagram "disconnect" twice now, but I can go days without realizing that those posts are failing. I have to dig into the "notifications" area to even realize it's not working. Or, I don't see them on IG. Can I get an email notification for network failures, authorization failures, etc? Any kind of

‚Äč

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you an estimated date for adding this feature, but as soon as it can be implemented in a future update, we will inform you.

Best regards

Benedikt
            Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 01-04-2024, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X