Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use Wordpress generated thumbnails

Hey,

as we all know, every social network wants to have its own image size.
    Within Wordpress it is possible to dynamically generate different versions of an image using thumbnails:

Click image for larger version  Name:	screencapture-wiesbaden-phantoms-de-wp-admin-tools-php-2022-04-07-14_04_29.png Views:	0 Size:	335.3 KB ID:	4873

Is it possible to select a generated thumbnail per social network?

So, for example, I create 2 styles:
    - "Blog2Social - Facebook" (1200x630)
    - "Blog2Social - Instagram" (1080x1080)

And select the related thumbnail while sharing a post?

This would allow me to build up images based on a focal crop plugin to avoid posts like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_40E3C1426137-1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	42.6 KB ID:	4875

This is the post I am currently sharing: https://www.wiesbaden-phantoms.de/20...ian-wingfield/

Best regards,
    Sebastian
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sebastian_gurlt; 04-07-2022, 12:48 PM.

Hello Sebastian,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    The behavior that you described is unusual, and it would be required to have access to your WordPress environment in order to look further into this case for you.

It would be awesome if you could send us a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website, if you would like us to check this case further.

We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.
    You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.

Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name and password of the WordPress environment.
    Please make sure to provide us with this information via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Private message send :-)

Comment

Hello Sebastian,

Thank you for your reply.

The requested access credentials would be required if you would like the IT experts of Blog2Social to review this case and check your website environment.

This case is unlikely to be resolved via a short call appointment.
        Please be so kind as to provide us with the requested access data if you would like to have your case further investigated.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander
        Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 04-08-2022, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X