Text Posts still showing images when published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Posts still showing images when published

If I understand correctyl, then the new "Text Post" feature should deliver text-only messages to my social media channels. I have tried this several times by going to SOCIAL MEDIA POST > CREATE POST and then choose TEXT POST from the options. However, when publishing the posts on LinkedIn and Twitter, it defaulted back to my standard image instead of going "text only". What do I do wrong? How can I get "text only"?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

I have checked your case in a clean test environment and have the following recommendations for you:
    Creating a text post and sharing it with the “Social media post” function is working by clicking on the “Share” button instead of clicking on the “Customize & schedule” button.

Please note that not all social media networks support text-based posts. Some social media networks in Blog2Social require post pictures or links.
    If you require adjusting a text-based post for cross-posting on different networks you can schedule the post instead of publishing it directly.

You can switch afterward to the “Scheduled posts” section in Blog2Social so you can edit or delete variations for each social media network separately by clicking on “Edit Post” or “Delete”.

In my tests, the text-post function published properly to LinkedIn and Twitter without any issues.
    Please be so kind as to try out this process and please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions regarding Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X