Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharing All blog posts from my website with an interval of 2 minutes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing All blog posts from my website with an interval of 2 minutes.

Suppose my website has 50 blog posts, How do I schedule them to be shared after every two minutes to all social networks? Let's say I have 10 social networks, and I want 1 post to be shared to all, as well as other social networks, So in total I will have 500 backlinks. any tutorial for that? And where do I get the links of created backlinks?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Please note that it is not recommended to share such a high amount of posts in such a short time frame as you will likely be marked as spam by a social media network if you do not already share in such a frequency for a longer time frame.

It is recommended to share content on a human like timeframe/interval.

In Blog2Social, you could work with the auto-poster with the setting enabled to share your new and/or updated posts automatically.
    This would enable you to share any post in your WordPress envrionment that was newly created or updated manually in your network.

You could also re-schedule your WordPress posts to be published on a specific time/date to trigger the Auto-Poster in Blog2Social.

In Blog2Social, you can also choose to work with the Re-Share posts feature which enabled you to create a list of posts that should be shared. Blog2Social will then share one post a day until your work queue of the list you created is finished.

This limit/amount could be extended by adjusting this feature for multiple WordPress users that you activate with your license key. This would allow you to create multiple work queues of different posts you can add there for an automatic daily sharing process.

And the regular sharing process of social media posts in Blog2Social could be an option as well, it allows you to schedule and share any post as you individually require for each post individually.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Please note that it is not recommended to share such a high amount of posts in such a short time frame as you will likely be marked as spam by a social media network if you do not already share in such a frequency for a longer time frame.

It is recommended to share content on a human like timeframe/interval.

In Blog2Social, you could work with the auto-poster with the setting enabled to share your new and/or updated posts automatically.
      This would enable you to share any post in your WordPress envrionment that was newly created or updated manually in your network.

You could also re-schedule your WordPress posts to be published on a specific time/date to trigger the Auto-Poster in Blog2Social.

In Blog2Social, you can also choose to work with the Re-Share posts feature which enabled you to create a list of posts that should be shared. Blog2Social will then share one post a day until your work queue of the list you created is finished.

This limit/amount could be extended by adjusting this feature for multiple WordPress users that you activate with your license key. This would allow you to create multiple work queues of different posts you can add there for an automatic daily sharing process.

And the regular sharing process of social media posts in Blog2Social could be an option as well, it allows you to schedule and share any post as you individually require for each post individually.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
      Alexander
      And is it possible to schedule 50 website posts in a day? Such that all posts will be posted in a day? If yes is there a tutorial for that?

Comment

Originally posted by shizzledizzleeee View Post

And is it possible to schedule 50 website posts in a day? Such that all posts will be posted in a day? If yes is there a tutorial for that?
        Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

In general, yes it is possible to schedule as many posts as you like to in Blog2Social as every user is responsible for his own/individual posting frequency.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of sharing/scheduling a post in Bog2Social step-by-step:
        How do I schedule posts to be shared on social media in advance, using the best-time-scheduler?
        How do I schedule the posting of not yet published blog posts in advance?
        How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

However as said previously it is still not recommended sharing this many posts if your accounts are not sharing content on such a high volume beforehand.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

The thing is My blog has 50 posts. and I want to schedule them to be posted within 24 hours today. So How do I make this happen?
          I have checked this https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...lution_id=1030 And I didn't get any help.

Comment

The thing is My blog has 50 posts. and I want to schedule them to be posted within 24 hours today. So How do I make this happen?
            I have checked this https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...lution_id=1030 And I didn't get any help.
            Hello,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.

There is no specific guide that will show you how to perform such a bulk task.

However, you could enable the Auto-Poster feature as mentioned beforehand and enable the publishing when “Update Posts” settings.

Then, when updating each WordPress post individually you will publish the individual post automatically on social media with Blog2Social.
            Or you can proceed to share each of your WordPress posts individually in Blog2Social and select/configure a desired time/date for each post one by one.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Is there a scenario where I can update all the posts at once? (However, you could enable the Auto-Poster feature as mentioned beforehand and enable the publishing when “Update Posts” settings.
              ​)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blog 2 social Claendar Screenshot_1.png
Views:	104
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	7021

Also this option is not working. I can't add posts to calendar.

Comment

I have another question, If I have 50 website posts and I want to post them for the next 50 days, is there any tutorial for that? I want to select all and assign them on a button click, instead of going to each post and add it to calendar. I want to save time.

Comment

Hello,

Regarding your first question:

No, WordPress usually does not provide a bulk function to update all posts at once.

Regarding your second question:

An overload or lack of server capacity can cause loading sections and overviews in the plugin very slowly or not load at all.
                    If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load.

In Legacy Mode, the plugin will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once. Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.
                    I would also suggest checking your WordPress environment regarding “WP_MEMORY_LIMIT” and “max_execution_time”.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues related to missing/unfulfilled system requirements
                    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

You should make sure that your setup contains these required values.

Regarding your third question:

Yes, as already mentioned you can create a work queue with your selection of posts that will be shared. One post each day.

Depending on your Blog2Social license you can prefill that queue with different amounts of posts. When the queue is finished you can then pre fill this queue with new posts that should be shared on social media.

Your re-sharing queue can be filled with 25 (Smart), 50 (Pro) or 100 (Business) posts in total.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to work with the Re-share posts automatically feature in Blog2Social:
                    Re-share posts automatically

Best regards
                    Alexander

Comment

I have managed to create a queue, I will be back if everything goes well.

Comment

So when I enable auto posting, It posts when I make a new post and also when I update the post. Is there a way to disable posting when the post is updated?

Comment

So when I enable auto posting, It posts when I make a new post and also when I update the post. Is there a way to disable posting when the post is updated?
                          Hello,

Yes, you can easily decide which type of post should be shared in the Auto-Poster configuration.
                          If you only tick/enable the option to publish new posts they will be only shared when newly published in your WordPress environment.

Example:

Name:	dataurl923094.png
Views:	102
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	7045

When you have also ticked/enabled “updated posts” the Auto-Poster will also publish all updated posts in your WordPress envrionment assigned to your WordPress user automatically.

Example:

Name:	dataurl930828.png
Views:	95
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	7046

You can also locate a notification above this option when enabled saying:
                          By enabling this feature your previously published social media posts will be sent again to your selected social media channels as soon as the post is updated.
                          Please make sure to have this option disabled if you want to avoid sharing updated posts with the Auto-Poster in Blog2Social.

Best regards
                          Alexander
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X