Problem with sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with sharing

Hello, i am trying to share articles and it gives me this error "Your access to this site has been restricted by the site owner". Because?

Hello Marinella,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with sharing articles, and I'm happy to help.

The error message you received, "Your access to this site has been restricted by the site owner," means that the administrator of the site you are trying to access has restricted access to certain users. This is not related to Blog2Social or our plugin, but rather a decision made by the site's administrator.

In order to resolve this issue, you may need to contact the administrator of the site directly and request that they grant you access. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Philippe

Comment

It's incorrect!
      I'm logging in as site administrator!
      So please as I pay for the pro version of the polgin I wish it worked!​

Comment

Originally posted by Marinella View Post
        It's incorrect!
        I'm logging in as site administrator!
        So please as I pay for the pro version of the polgin I wish it worked!​

Hello Marinella,

Thank you for your reply.

This seems to be an WordPress environment related issue that might be occurring because of specific rights or menu access management configurations that are active in your environment.

This is no general bug or issue that is occurring while using Blog2Social.

In order to resolve this issue, you may need to contact the administrator of the site directly or reach out to your hosting provide and request that they check the occurring behavior or grant you access.

There are no options or settings that could be adjusted in Blog2Social regarding the behavior you described.
        Therefore its origin is likely caused at another plugin or setting in your WordPress website.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
        Alexander

Comment

But I'm paying for a plugin that doesn't work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marinella View Post
            But I'm paying for a plugin that doesn't work!!!!

Hello Marinella,

Thank you for your reply.

As described previously the behavior you described seems to be an WordPress environment related issue that might be occurring because of specific rights or menu access management configurations that are active in your environment.

Please note that this is not occurring for more than 70.000 users that are using Blog2Social.

Have you contacted your hosting provider as I suggested in my previous reply, so they could check your environment regarding the behavior you are facing?

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X