Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time zone for best time

Hi,

I load "Best time" for all my social accounts in the profile. Now I want to know what is the time zone for the "best time". It seems that it does not mention that at all.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Blog2Social provides a pre-configured time-scheme to automatically schedule your social media posts for the best times to share on each social network based on recent research. The best times are independent of a specific time zone as it corresponds to the time zone you define in your WP installation.

You can read more in detail about it in our Blog.This article contains useful information and infographics about the best times to post on social media.

You can find it at:

The Best Times To Post On Social Media

The pre-configured best times in Blog2Social provide you with a guideline if you’re not sure where to start with scheduling your post.

Furthermore, you can use the best-time-scheduler to schedule posts to be shared on social media.

You will find detailed step-by-step instructions and useful information about it at:

How do I schedule posts to be shared on social media in advance, using the best-time-scheduler?

However, the best times for your specific content and your specific communities may deviate from the general rule. So, we encourage you to adjust the times to your own best times settings, when you learn when your followers and target groups are online.

You can read more about it and set it up easily by following the instructions at:

How do I set my own time setting to post on social media?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi,

Thank you. If I understand correctly, if the time zone in my WordPress instance is different, then the best time will also be different?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you understood that correctly. Blog2Social will adjust these pre-configured time settings to your specific website time zone.

Please note that there are two different options for time zone settings. Please make sure to adjust both settings to the same timezone to avoid any issue while scheduling posts to a specific time.

You can select the desired time zone for Blog2Social by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social plugin -> Right sidebar -> Settings

Furthermore you can adjust the WordPress wide time zone settings by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Settings -> General -> Timezone

Please let me know if you have any other question about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X