X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best times for many posts are all tomorrow

Hi.
    I am new to Blog2Social.
    When I try to schedule a post using best times, it defaults to tomorrow.
    When I try to schedule another post, it also defaults to tomorrow.
    Blog2Social does not read its own calendar and see that there are already posts planned for tomorrow, so maybe the new post should be scheduled AFTER tomorrow?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I think there is a little misunderstanding regarding the Best times manager.
    Posting at the right time is essential to make sure your content is most likely to be seen.

Blog2Social provides you with a pre-configured Best Time Manager to schedule your social media posts automatically to easily reach more visibility for your shared content.

You can set the pre-configured best time settings for all your social media accounts while you share your posts or even apply them to the auto-poster. The pre-configured best time settings are based on current research.

You can always edit the predefined times in the preview editor for any post or network and save your new settings as default for future use.
    Learn how to set up and apply individual best times to your social media scheduling and auto-poster.

There you can specify days in between and a time to be auto applied to your schedule by loading these values.

For example:

This feature is independent of your schedule on the Blog2Social calendar and is a tool to support you in using recommended times or individual publishing times for each network available in Blog2Social.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Thank you, Alexander.
      When I try to schedule a post using best times, it defaults to tomorrow.
      When I try to schedule another post, it also defaults to tomorrow.
      If I schedule 10 posts to publish, they would all be scheduled for tomorrow, which is of course wrong.

How can I schedule 10 posts for the best times over the next 10 days?
      I have to manually change the date?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.

Yes, I think there is a misunderstanding.

You need to schedule each of these posts individually for a specific date if you want them to be published on a predefined schedule.
        If you choose to share your settings to consider the confirmed best times settings they will use the time and data configuration to publish your post afterward.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X