Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is setup to reshare ALL posts?

hi
    could you please explain the setup to automatically reshare ALL posts one by one daily?
    Currently if i select 50 (max with my licence) it reshare 50 and then reshare nothing else, it just stop and the calendar is empty...
    thanks

Hello Patricia,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Yes, this is correct. The “Re-Share posts automatically” feature in Blog2Social works semi-automatically. You need to prefill the work queue of Posts that will be published automatically one by one on a daily basis.

As soon as the work queue is processed and finished, you would be required to preselect new posts for that queue.
    You could extend the daily limit by configuring this feature on multiple WordPress users which share their own queue if you activate them with your license key.

The general limits of the available total amount of posts that can be prefilled are related to the Blog2Social license you are working with. You could extend the queue list by upgrading your current Blog2Social license.

You could also try to work with another workaround solution:

With an enabled Auto-Poster, you could configure it to share new posts as soon as they are published. Then you could re-schedule your WordPress posts to be published in your desired timeframe.

The Auto-Poster would recognize the post publishing in your WordPress environment and will then share the posts for you.

Or you could manually create a schedule in the mentioned calendar function of Blog2Social, which could require more steps to be configured but would not require configuring the adjustment of post publishing dates.

You could work with any of these options depending on your individual workflow and routine.
    Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X