Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Template

Hello,

While editing template for posting I am able to use HTML tags like <b>, <i> etc...and these tweaks are visible in preview.
    But when saved these are gone.
    It should be fine to use tags as post looks much better if used.
    Is possible to use tags any way ?

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a short question so I can look further into this for you?

Which network post templates did you try to adjust with HTML code?

Blog2Social supports paragraphs that can be entered directly in the posting templates, i.e. via a paragraph (Enter key), without HTML tags.
    HTML networks support further formatting elements, which are currently supported by a WYSIWYG editor in the preview window.

Please note that HTML code tags can be used in network post templates for Medium, Tumblr, and Torial. This is related to specific network specifications for posting and individual network community rules.

The following guide will help you with the configuration and use of HTML code tags in posts or network posts templates:
    How can I edit my blog post in the HTML editor for re-publishing on Medium, Tumblr and Torial?

Furthermore, it would be awesome if you could let me know if you wanted to use such tags on other available networks that could support such a function.

We would gladly check this for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks for info. I tried it on Facebook template...

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much four your reply and thanks for your feedback related to your request.

Yes, you are correct, Facebook does not support these HTML tags for visual modifications inside a post because of the specific network rules.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X