Auto delete wordpress blog after posting on Social Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto delete wordpress blog after posting on Social Media

I don't want to keep blog pages visible on my word press site after posting on social media: can I post a private page (so that it never gets seen publicly on the blog) or is there a way to schedule deletion or a change from public to private?

I want the social media posts to stay up when the original blog post is deleted.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your intention.

First of all, I would like to ask you shortly:

May I ask you why do you want to hide or delete your WordPress website pages or posts after sharing them? A website benefits from deeper social media backlinking and profits from these social media signals that can help you gain a higher google search result ranking. Besides that, you should consider a problem with graphics that would be loaded by Facebook from your website through the Open Graph tags. If your post is deleted right after sharing this could likely result in missing images or wrong displayed images.

Furthermore, Blog2Social has a function that allows you to create and share social media posts from content that is not visible on your website with text, image, link or video right from the plugin dashboard.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social plugin -> Dashboard -> right sidebar -> Section: Social media posts -> Create post

The following instructions will guide you through the process of creating such a social media post with Blog2Social without sharing an existing post step-by-step:
    How to create social media posts and share images, text, and links on social media

Besides that, Blog2Social also has an awesome browser extension that could also do something similar:
    Share links directly from your browser on Social Media with the Blog2Social Browser Extension

Please let me know if you have any further questions about Blog2Social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X