Remove link automatically added for image format posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove link automatically added for image format posts

Hi, how do I remove the link automatically added at the end of image format posts without going through each post one by one and removing them?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you on which networks you want to remove the link and how you are sharing your posts?
    For example: Auto-Post, Re-share, Site & Blog Content or Social Media Posts.

You can edit the “Post Templates” in your networks overview in Blog2Social. Please be so kind as to click on “Edit Post Template”.
    This way you can create automatically customized social media posts with a unique structure by defining the sequence of variables for the title, excerpt, content, and keywords as hashtags for every of your social networks.
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hello!

I would like to remove the links from automatically being at the end of Twitter and I think Facebook. I'm using Auto-Post.

It won't give me that option in "Edit Post Template" but if I want to remove the links, I have to manually edit each scheduled post.

Please let me know if it's possible to remove the link that automatically appears so I don't have to go through each post.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

May I ask you if you selected “Image” as post format in your post templates?
        Please be so kind as to select this post format in the post templates for Facebook in Blog2Social and please make sure that you selected the specific “Profile / Page / Group” before in your post templates. I attached a screenshot for you.

Regarding Twitter:
        I will gladly add your suggestion to remove the link in the post templates for Twitter posts. We will let you know when it is available in a future update.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Your suggestion helps us to continuously improve Blog2Social.

Please let me know if it works for you afterwards or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X