Re-posting events - start date variable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-posting events - start date variable

I am using GEO Directory https://wpgeodirectory.com to post events that users are submitting. Once the event is approved, it should automatically post the event to the social medias on the best time setting.
    Welcome to the holistic, spiritual or alternative events and business directory of Australia. You are invited to list your holistic businesses and events free of charge.

Now I would like to add a REPOST customisation whereby I repost all the events in a regular interval up to their event start date.

How would I do this?

BTW NOTICE for this community board problem: I can not upload an image, it creates an error and tells me that I am logged out and I constantly have an error message showing up : Invalid server response.

Please try again.

Hello,

thank you for reaching out. We are very pleased that you are thinking about using Blog2Social. So thank you for your suggestion regarding the inclusion of advanced filter settings for autoposting events to the social medias on the best time setting after they got approved. I will gladly add them to our development list.
    Your feedback helps us to continuously develop Blog2Social. The more often a function is requested, the sooner we can implement it. So if you have further suggestions for improvement or feature requests at a later date, we would be very happy to hear from you.

There are thousands of plugins out there for WordPress, and if we were to try and create a plugin that worked for all of them it would be a very big and slow application. As soon as Blog2Social supports this WPDirectory feature you were asking for, we will update this thread and announce the support.

Best regards
    Philippe

Comment

Working...
    X