@Handles not appearing in posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Handles not appearing in posts

I'm looking for a tutorial or more information using handles in Facebook posts

currently I am creating an image post. In the details I am using something like this "Hey @Joe Brown thanks for reading my post" @Joe Brown should correlate with a facebook user. When I do this it appears at @Joe Brown on my posts with no connection to the user on Facebook.

What can I do to add handles that crossover into Facebook.

Hello Adam,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

In Blog2Social, a dropdown menu selection appears when tagging profiles/pages automatically while sharing a post using the "Instant Sharing" feature.

The following tutorial will show you step-by-step how to use the Instant Sharing feature:
    How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing

In addition, you can find detailed step-by-step instructions and an overview table in the guide below:
    How to create social media posts and share images, text, and links on social media

Tagging/tagging people/pages works on Facebook, but it currently only shows a dropdown menu selection in Instant Sharing.

If and when we can implement this feature in a future update to Blog2Social, we will be happy to notify you immediately.
    Thank you for this feedback, it helps us to continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Please make sure to use a correct username (for example “@Blog2Social”) instead of a profile name whenever you try to tag someone with a @mention if you are not working with the “Instant Sharing” feature and the implemented drop-down selection.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions regarding Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X