Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WP Admins see different connected networks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WP Admins see different connected networks?

Admin1 connects to twitter account1 and networks page indicate Twitter Connections 1/5.\
    Admin2 connects to instagram account1 and admin1 networks page indicates Instragram Connections 0/5.
    When user publishes a post and manually pushes it, both Twitter account1 and Instagram account1 are updated with the post.

Is this correct behavior? Why wouldn't each admin see the same network connection status?

We have cleared our cache both server side & browser. Running WP v5.8.3 and blog2social v6.8.7

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot of your networks preview of both admin accounts?

In general, Blog2Social works user-based. Therefore, any user can connect his own social media accounts and configure his own settings in Blog2Social.

An upgrade to the Business license of Blog2Social would allow you to use extended user management functions, which would allow you to transfer and assign already connected social media networks to other WordPress users that are activated with the same license key.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to use the user management functions in Blog2Social:
    User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users

Section: Assign Social Network Accounts (Business version)

You are also able to assign the following options:
    • Apply best time settings
    • Apply post template settings
    • Apply URL Parameters
    Please be so kind as to recheck this within your environment and let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Attached are the 2 screenshots.

Regarding upgrading - appears outside of an increase in usage values that the main feature difference between Pro & Enterprise is the following per your chart:
      Share posts from other authors - WordPress admins can transfer Auto-poster settings to other users to share WordPress content on the assigned social media networks.

Though it is not clearly stated I assume "to other users" = "to other admin users" per your comments above? And if we do upgrade, then the "Show All" dropdown on the Networks Page would then display the connections from all admin users? Not simply the current logged in admin? Which is our situation?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.
        I will gladly try to explain to you the user management functionality.

Blog2Social works user-based. Therefore every user can connect his own social media networks and configure his own feature settings in Blog2Social.

This means that every user can see their own added networks in Blog2Social, regardless of whether you are the Admin WordPress user or an author, etc. the main difference between the Admin user and all other WordPress users is that the Admin has access to some settings within Blog2Social which are limited to be set by the Admin/ webmaster of your WordPress website.

Unless you activate a WordPress user in Blog2Social with your purchased license key, they are Blog2Social free users.

By upgrading your current license to the Business license, you would gain access to the user management functions. They allow you to assign your already connected social media networks to other WordPress users in Blog2Social that are also activated with your Blog2Social business license.

As soon as you select the user you would like to assign the individually selected network this WordPress user will see this network in his networks overview with the note:
        Assigned by “your WordPress account name”

As mentioned beforehand, the Auto-Poster feature in Blog2Social also has a transfer settings function which would allow you to transfer a complete collection of networks that you have connected as well as your individual settings so these users automatically have the correct settings in the Auto-Poster as well as the required networks without the need to do the connection and setup process for every WordPress user individually that should have access to the mentioned networks and premium features.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Now we are clear Alexander. Thank you. You count any WP user, regardless of role as a user. And we need enterprise version to centralize our network connections so that a single admin can create connections which are shared by other users. We will upgrade our license.

Consider this closed.

Comment

Alexander - our Pro license was purchased 40 days ago. An upgrade normally offers a discount for previous investment within such a short period. Can you apply our $$ already spent against the Enterprise license?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.
              I am glad to hear that I could support you with your request.

An upgrade to Blog2Social Business is not a problem at all. Please simply purchase the Business subscription of Blog2Social and let me know about it shortly.
              We would then refund your existing Pro subscription.

You are welcome to purchase the Business subscription here:
              https://store.payproglobal.com/checkout?products[1][id]=22888&x-userid=213860

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

Alexander, purchase is completed. Both purchases made under Account No.: xxx. Thanks again for your support! -aj
                Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 01-20-2022, 12:05 PM. Reason: Removed due to privacy reasons

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and for your order of the Blog2Social Business version. We have refunded your payment of the Pro version.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
                  X