Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant add social accounts

Hi all,
    i use your plugin in another blog website and it works good.
    I installed now on another website (a clone with the same configuration, server, versions, plugin etc.)
    When i add a social account and i click on the buttons +page or +profile nothing happens...

i added facebook before with success, i added twitter but i wrong password...
    stop, plugin doesent work.

i removed and intalled again...
    no works!

Hello Alessandro,

Thank you for reaching out.

Since the website is cloned, please note that Blog2Social writes entries to the database that are marked with Blog2Social (B2S). Therefore I would like to ask you to delete database entries with Blog2Social manually and reinstall it.

Maybe these information will help you to solve this:
    WordPress uses MySQL as its database management system, which is a software installed on your WordPress hosting server. Your WordPress database is also stored on the same server.
    This location however is not accessible on most shared hosting environments. However, if you are on a VPS hosting plan or a dedicated server, then you can use command line tools to locate the database. Most often it is located at the following path: /var/lib/mysql/your_database_name
    However, this could differ from one hosting provider to another.It is important to keep in mind that you don’t really need to access the database file itself. You can use other tools like phpMyAdmin to manage your database.

Afterwards, please let me know if Blog2Social works for you now.

Kind regards.

Patricia

Comment

Working...
    X