Delete instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete instagram

I want to delete instagram from a network and it doesn't work.
    I click on the trash, it does the process, it asks for confirmation but it doesn't disappear and it keeps posting twice on instagram
    ty
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for this feedback.

In order to be able to remove your accounts from the networks overview as requested, it is required to remove all scheduled posts for all of your WordPress users that have scheduled posts for the individual account if it is added multiple times or assigned via the team management function.

Please be so kind as to check the section in Blog2Social labeled “Scheduled Posts”.

You will find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Scheduled Posts -> Details -> Remove the individual post

The individual feature like “Auto-Poster” will be listed on the right hand-side next to every entry.
    By clicking on details next to every entry, you are able to remove the individual scheduled entry by clicking on “delete scheduling”.

Please make sure to recheck this within your WordPress environment and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X