Users and Networks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users and Networks

As a new user of Blog2Social, I am totally confused about how it works. We have got the Pro version so we can have more than one user. However, only I have access to the social media accounts I have created in Networks. In other words, when other users create posts or pages, they can't share them as no social media accounts have been connected. What am I doing wrong? Unfortunately, all the topics and FAQs don't really address users and user management.

Thanks
    Seth

Hello Seth,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Since Blog2Social works user-based, every WordPress user can connect their own social media accounts and configure the auto-poster or other settings individually.

To make Blog2Social available for other WordPress users just activate your Blog2Social license key in the settings of each user you would like to share your additional premium functions with.

All other authors will have access to the free Version of Blog2Social. Therefore they will not share any content that you would not like to get published.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of activating your license key step-by-step:
    How do I activate my license key?
    User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users

By upgrading your Blog2Social Pro license to the Blog2Social Business license you could also have access to more advanced team management functions. You can assign social media connections between users without the need for sharing these credentials and you can assign users that should have transferred auto-poster settings. There are many more features included in the Blog2Social business license.

You can read more about it at:
    How do I select the right Blog2Social license for my needs?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X