Autoposting is not working even though set up already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposting is not working even though set up already

Issue 1 - Even though i added my fb group (already added blog2social app in the group being admin) its not showing in the available networks to post tab, but its showing added in network tab.

Find the attached images and help with a resolution asap.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot (20).png
Views:	113
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	990Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot (21).png
Views:	100
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	991

Issue 2 - 1000+ blog posts are there already published and still none of the posts are showing up in Instant Sharing making instant sharing unusable or me.

PFA
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot (23).png
Views:	84
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	992Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot (24).png
Views:	109
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	993

I have to go to each and every post and need to have to share it manually due to this.

so basically I am unable to use this blog2social at all!!

helps be soon before this free trial expires.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for providing these screenshots.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Would please be so kind as to answer me a few short questions so I am able to look further into this for you?

First of all, you can use the Auto-Poster for imported posts to share your imported RSS/XML feeds automatically to Facebook profiles, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and Google My Business profiles. This is related to specific network community rules that are chosen by the individual social media network.

Please note: With your Premium Pro version of Blog2Social you are able to auto-post 50 imported posts per day and user.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster for imported posts step-by-step:

How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Furthermore, would you please tell me shortly how many posts you want to publish on social media networks per day?

How did you proceed to share your posts with the instant sharing function of Blog2Social on your Facebook Profile or Facebook Pages?

The following instructions will guide you through the process of using the instant sharing function step-by-step:

How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing

Please be so kind and double-check these steps for the proper use of this feature. I have tested this function on a clean test environment for you and could not notice any issue that is occurring in general.

Have you noticed any notification or error message while sharing your posts?

Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind and screenshot that view if you have any entry in that list.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
      Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for providing these screenshots.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Would please be so kind as to answer me a few short questions so I am able to look further into this for you?

First of all, you can use the Auto-Poster for imported posts to share your imported RSS/XML feeds automatically to Facebook profiles, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and Google My Business profiles. This is related to specific network community rules that are chosen by the individual social media network.

Please note: With your Premium Pro version of Blog2Social you are able to auto-post 50 imported posts per day and user.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster for imported posts step-by-step:

How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Furthermore, would you please tell me shortly how many posts you want to publish on social media networks per day?

How did you proceed to share your posts with the instant sharing function of Blog2Social on your Facebook Profile or Facebook Pages?

The following instructions will guide you through the process of using the instant sharing function step-by-step:

How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing

Please be so kind and double-check these steps for the proper use of this feature. I have tested this function on a clean test environment for you and could not notice any issue that is occurring in general.

Have you noticed any notification or error message while sharing your posts?

Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind and screenshot that view if you have any entry in that list.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander
      Hello Alexander,

Thank you for sharing the necessary stuff.

I regret to inform you that despite following the whole step by step by guide this plug is not working a bit the way it says to at least on my site ( being a technical person, not a beginner I am ynable to figure out whats wrong ). It's not at all showing any posts for instant sharing even though it's showing in all posts tab.

It would be really helpful if you guys can help me with a team viewer session as I would be taking up a paid subscription if this works.

Looking forward to be hearing from you ASAP.

Regards,

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Please be so kind as to check your email inbox Your request was answered in detail by email.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks for the email, but unfortunately that didn't help. let me know if we can connect remotely for further discussion.

Regards,
          Clipo

Comment

Hello,

Please be so kind as to check your email inbox. Your request was answered by email.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hey Alexander,

Replied over email, kindly check and arrange a session, please.

Regards,
              Clipo

Comment

Originally posted by clipo View Post
                Hey Alexander,

Replied over email, kindly check and arrange a session, please.

Regards,
                Clipo
                Hello,

Please be so kind as to check your email inbox. Your request was answered by email, please be so kind as to also reply by email for further communication related to this request.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X