X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add unshared posts to a queue and auto-post every 6 hours

Hi,

In the past, I will use "All Posts" > "Share WordPress Contents" to share the WordPress posts one by one manually. The time interval between the share is about 6 hours.

Now I want to automate the process, so is it possible to put all unshared posts into a queue and share them one by one in every 6 hours automatically?

Thank

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you want to share your already published WordPress posts with Blog2Social automatically, I’d recommend using the re-sharer as described in this guide:
    Re-share posts automatically

This way you can set up a queue to share your posts on a daily basis. For example, post A on Monday, post B on Tuesday, etc.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

But it seems that the reshare cannot share multiple posts in a day, i.e. share a post every 4 hours

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

That’s correct, you can set up a queue to share your posts on a daily basis with the re-sharer.

Please be aware that there is no automatic process in Blog2Social to share your posts every “x” hours to ensure compliance with the high quality standards of the social media networks’ API rules and community guidelines.
        Therefore, I’d recommend sharing / scheduling your preferred posts manually in Blog2Social by clicking on “Social Media Posts” -> “Share on Social Media” just as you did in the past if you want to share more posts.

Please let me know if you have further questions regarding Blog2Social.

Best regards

Benedikt
        Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 02-06-2024, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Do you offer an API to invoke your functionalities via programming, such as PHP?

Comment

Originally posted by datanumen View Post
            Do you offer an API to invoke your functionalities via programming, such as PHP?
            Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Due to privacy reasons, please be so kind as to contact our sales team directly via support ticket.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
            X