Auto Poster is not working for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Poster is not working for me.

I subscribed to Blog2Social so I could let it post for me but it simply fails more than it works. I wrote a Post yesterday that should have autoposted today, and again it did not post. www.downernet.me.uk.

I might as well have not bothered and done it manually for the amount of times I have had to try to make it work.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you want to auto-post your own original WordPress content or content that is imported or created by other plugins / RSS feeds?

The first auto-poster is triggered when clicking on “Publish” / “Schedule” in your WordPress backend post editor.
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule my own blog posts on social media?

The auto-poster for imported posts is triggered when your posts are, for example, created by other plugins or RSS feed.
    How do I auto-post imported or created blog posts from other plugins on Social Media?

Since Blog2Social works WordPress user-based this means that all settings and network connections can be defined for each WordPress user individually.
    Therefore, please make sure that every WordPress user (author) who publishes posts that should be auto-posted:
    1. is activated for Blog2Social Premium (How do I activate my license key?)
    2. has the networks connected (Blog2Social -> Networks)
    3. has the correct auto-post settings configured.

If you are still facing issues afterwards, it would be helpful if you could send me a screenshot of your notification details. You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard in WordPress:
    “Social Media Posts” -> “Notifications” -> “Details”

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
    X