How to set character limit (snippet) when using Auto-Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set character limit (snippet) when using Auto-Post

How to set character limit (snippet) when using Auto-Post? The Auto-Post function worked OK, but it is posting too much text. I want to post a snippet. Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search and couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

Hello Mike,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The character amount for each social media network can be set individually for each network in Blog2Social in the post templates.
    These values will then be used when sharing with the Auto-Poster as well.

Would you please be so kind as to check your configured “character amount” for each network in the Blog2Social post templates?

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with post templates in Blog2Social:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

You can adapt your preferred character limit by clicking on the up/down arrows for each network individually.

You can define the character limit for the variables “Excerpt” and “Content” individually in Blog2Social.
    Your text will be shortened after the last comma, period, or space character within your character limit.

Please be so kind as to retry sharing a new WordPress post afterward and feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

• 1Mike
      1Mike commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Alexander,

Thanks very much. This resolved my issue. Much appreciated.

Best regards,
      Mike
      Last edited by 1Mike; 03-27-2023, 07:52 AM.

Hello Mike,

Thank you for reaching your reply and this feedback.

I am happy to hear that the occurring behavior has been resolved now.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X