Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	77
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	6109

not working. empty log.

Attached Files

Hello.

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so I could look further into this for you?

Are you trying to share self created WordPress content with the Auto-Poster?
    Or are you trying to share imported content with the Auto-Poster that you import from RSS feeds or external plugins?

Are you working alone in your WordPress environment or do you have multiple authors creating content that should be shared?
    Did you face or notice any error notification in relation to the failed/missing auto posts in Blog2Social?

Please be so kind as to provide us with the exact screenshot that you faced while sharing your content on Google Business?

You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard on WordPress:
    "Social Media Posts" -> “Notifications” -> “Details”

If you can locate error notifications regarding failed auto posts please provide us with a screenshot of the message that you find there, so we can check this further for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

hello,

1. the posts that I need to be published automatically on my social networks are generated and published on my website by using my own script.

2. I work with a single author and there are no error notifications.

3. i don't share content on google business. i only want to share on facebook for the moment.

4. no error notifications at any time.

best regards

Comment

Originally posted by cgonzalez View Post
        hello,

1. the posts that I need to be published automatically on my social networks are generated and published on my website by using my own script.

2. I work with a single author and there are no error notifications.

3. i don't share content on google business. i only want to share on facebook for the moment.

4. no error notifications at any time.

best regards
        Hello,
        Thank you for your reply and this feedback.

I think you should try to work with the Auto-Poster for imported posts since you are working with an importing / custom script to implement and publish your content in your WordPress environment.

The auto poster for imported posts will share newly published content that is imported into your WordPress environment via RSS feeds for example or external plugins/scripts in case if they work in respective to the usual WordPress routine.

The Auto-Poster for imported posts supports the following networks:
        • Facebook (Profile & Pages)
        • Twitter
        • Google Business
        • Telegram
        As each social media network has different community guidelines regarding duplicated content.
        Therefore you can post imported content to these networks automatically with Blog2Social.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Auto-Poster for imported posts feature individually:
        How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

As long as you make sure there in your configuration that a post is assigned to the user on WordPress that contains the configuration (Auto-Poster settings) in the Blog2Social settings and has been activated with your license key, the publishing should work as intended.

Most importantly, you should also configure there that the imported post is not only assigned to that specific WordPress user, but also published in your WordPress environment after the import happens.

This change in your WordPress system should then be noticed by the imported post auto-poster and it will then automatically publish the imported/published post.

In case this does not work as intended it is likely caused by the Workflow how your custom code operates and processes the import. Since this is a custom development this exceeds the usual support we can provide. We can support you with any Blog2Social related question, but custom development would require to reach out to external WordPress experts to adjust your code in case this would be required.

Please be so kind as to try this process and let me know if you have any other question or suggestion about Blog2Social.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

I think the problem is that when I publish the post programmatically the plugin does not detect it and the autoposting trigger does not fire.
          Can you tell me what is the trigger that I should run in my script after publishing the post? Or tell me where to consult documentation on this subject?​​

Comment

Originally posted by cgonzalez View Post
            I think the problem is that when I publish the post programmatically the plugin does not detect it and the autoposting trigger does not fire.
            Can you tell me what is the trigger that I should run in my script after publishing the post? Or tell me where to consult documentation on this subject?​​
            Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

The following step-by-step guide will show you all available information about Hooks and filters from Blog2Social:
            Blog2Social Hooks: Filters & Actions

Also, please note:
            Since these are custom developments as your custom script/function this exceeds the scope of support we can provide.

If you are unsure how to perform such tasks you should reach out to/hire an external WordPress, so they can perform these tasks/developments for you.
            Thank you for your understanding.

If you prefer to avoid custom developments you can proceed to use the Blog2Social as a usual WordPress user would work to create his WordPress content, this would allow you to use the regular Auto-Poster.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X