Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not posting

Hello,

Say I have Auto Poster setup. I also use a plugin called Newsomatic Automatic Post Generator. When I manually go into that plugin and hit run in there to get news articles this plugin is able to post them just fine. When it automatically does it then it doesn't catch the news articles. Any suggestions? Thanks

Doug.

Hello Doug,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your Auto-Poster for imported posts configuration as well as the RSS feed import plugin settings which show that your posts are assigned to the individual WordPress user with these configure Auto-Poster configurations.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Auto-Poster for imported posts:
    How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please note:
    • The Auto-Poster settings for imported RSS-feeds will automatically share the imported posts that are published directly on your website. For RSS-feed posts that are imported as drafts the auto-posting will be triggered by the general auto-poster settings for new and updated posts from your website
    • In most RSS-feed plugins you can specify a WordPress author / user account for the RSS-feeds import. Make sure that the auto-poster settings are enabled in the same author account for which the RSS-import is specified. As Blog2Social operates user-based, the auto-poster settings can be configured individually for each user account.
    Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry I didnt reply sooner. I was watching for email notification someone had responded and never got any. Here are 3 screensots. One of the configuration page for your product. One of the settings for the news poster. Then one of the pages showing the author is me. Please let me know where to go from here. Thanks.

Doug
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Doug,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for describing your request.

I checked your screenshots and so far your configuration seems to be configured correctly.
        However, it is possible that the used RSS-Feed import plugin has some kind of incompatibility.

Blog2Social was build using the regular WordPress routine and most plugins follow this routine as well. Others use some kind of individual developments which could cause individually related incompatibility issues.

Would you please be so kind as to try to use one of the recommended plugins mentioned in the above provided FAQ to import your feeds and publish your posts?
        Which RSS import plugins are supported by Blog2Social?

There is a multitude of plugins that can import RSS feeds and you can easily install one of them in your WordPress backend. Blog2Social is generally compatible with page builder plugins that follow the official WordPress rules and conventions.

The following RSS feed plugins have been specifically tested for our customers:
        If this also does not bring the expected solution after testing the recommended plugins, it would be required to have access to your WordPress environment in order to look further into this case for you.

It would be awesome if you could send us a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website, if you would like us to check this case further.

We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.
        You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.

Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name and password of the WordPress environment and also make sure that one of these plugins is installed and activated in your WordPress environment with matching settings.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X