X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog2Social Support
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I checked your license key for you and you currently have the Business Premium license of Blog2Social and you should have access to all features and functions of Blog2Social. This includes the functionality of the Free, Smart and Premium license of Blog2Social

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts if available in the overview.

Furthermore, if a post fails to be published successfully Blog2Social has a specific area in Blog2Social labeled “notifications” which shows a list of all posts that have failed to be shared. By clicking on details you can see an error notification related to the individual situation.

You can find it easily by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Select post -> Click on “Details”

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the detail view of a failed post that should be shared with the Auto-Poster?

You can send us these files and details via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Leave a comment:

• Decoded For Devs
    started a topic How to setting up Auto-Posting

How to setting up Auto-Posting

My Autopost Feature is not working. We have the business premium account? There is a confusion from ourside on whether the Business Tier account is the Premium account.

Otherwise Re-Share Post is working.
Working...
X