Posting Gone Mad!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Gone Mad!!!

Greetings, with my last website, I loved Blog2Social. Worked flawlessly. Now, it appears that all of my training posts are getting partially posted on my social networks with 500 errors. (Since they aren't live, probably) Also, all of my old posts are getting posted again randomly, with just the hashtag #LivingFlowers on them. All of my auto-posts are turned off, and I have no repost settings turned on. Twitter has shut down my account twice for suspicious automated posting, and I'm getting frustrated!!! HELP!! Travis

Hello Travis,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

First of all, I am sorry for this inconvenience that is occurring in your setup. This behavior should not be happening. Please note that this behavior is no general issue occurring in Blog2Social and is likely settings-related.

In order to support you as good as possible with this, it would be awesome if you could answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you.

Have you activated multiple WordPress users with your Blog2Social license? Since Blog2Social works user-based you can configure settings individually. Please turn off all Auto-Post settings for every user that has configured settings for it in your WordPress installation. Make sure to untick the options “updated post” if enabled otherwise the feature will share a post as soon it is saved after editing.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Auto-Poster of Blog2Social:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please be so kind and provide us with a screenshot of your auto-post configuration.

After getting an overview of the situation I would recommend checking the Blog2Social troubleshooting tool in order to identify any possible occurring conflict in your WordPress installation.

It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please provide us with a screenshot of that view and the generated .txt file.

You can also read more about it at:
    How to check your blog settings with the Troubleshooting-Tool

Furthermore, you have mentioned errors that you have faced. Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications?
    If not, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

There you should see the notification related to the failed auto-posting. Please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots showing these individual notifications.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X