Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to trigger the autopost function?

Hi,

We use a custom post type (job_post) and these posts are submitted by users via a frontend form. As soon as a user clicks on a button on frontend, his post is pubished. Manually I can send this posts to social media via Blog2Social but Autoposting is not working. I guess autoposting requrires the post to be published via backend. My question is, how can we trigger the autopost function on frontend submission? How do you get the post if a new post has been published?

Thanks!

Hello David

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

In my opinion, you could try to enable the Auto-Poster for imported posts. Since you are using an external third-party WordPress plugin which is creating and assigning user-created content.

Please note that you should consider that Blog2Social works user-based and if you would like the Auto-Poster for imported posts to share the submitted content automatically, these submitted posts should be assigned to a WordPress user that has configured settings for the Auto-Poster for imported posts, If this is possible to configure within the used plugin for the frontend post submission. Otherwise, it would be required to assign these posts manually.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster for imported posts step-by-step:
    How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please make sure to activate that user with your purchased Blog2Social license in order to grant him access to the premium features of Blog2Social.

I will gladly add your suggestion to be able to automatically share user-submitted content from the front end with the regular Auto-Poster to our list for possible future developments.

If and when we can develop the requested function in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Please let me know afterward if this solution worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Alexander,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your answer tells me why it did not work (I already tried with imported post settings). Our posts are assigned to different users and there is no way to assign them all to one user (users get messages about their posts to their accounts, etc.)

Currently we already have around 15k users creating 100 Posts a day. We definitely need a site wide solution instead of a user based. And its already hard to share those posts manually 1 by 1 with Blog2Social.

I think we will try Zapier for now but please keep me updated and let me know as soon as Blog2Social offers such a bulk solution.

Best Regards,
      David

Comment

Hello David,

Thank you for your feedback and these additional details.

I will gladly add these details to your suggestion.
        Thank you for your effort in describing your request.

We will contact you as soon as new information is available related to your request.

Thank you for your effort and your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X