all my posts are basically 3 automatic posts per one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all my posts are basically 3 automatic posts per one

all my posts are basically 3 automatic posts per one. Also, what I temporarily saved while writing a post is being shared on the network. I would like to know if this is a technical issue or if the plugin has poorly selected options. I read all the manuals, but couldn't find an answer to this. Can you help me? I think the problem is the part of sharing even temporary saving posts. I haven't already selected the update option.

Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa_1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1502

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer me a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Do you have multiple WordPress users that have enabled your Pro license and have configured the Auto-Post function?
    Please note that Blog2Social works user-based and every user can configure individual settings.

In general, Blog2Social will automatically publish the selected post type for “new posts” that are newly published within your WordPress website. If you save your post or page and publish it instead of configuring it as a draft post the post will be published automatically. If you have enabled the option for “updating existing posts” your content will be automatically published as soon as you save your adjustments.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Post function of Blog2Social step-by-step:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, do you mean “all my posts are basically 3 automatic posts per one” that your content was shared three times? Or do you mean that you have multiple post-types which you want to be shared automatically with the Auto-Post function of Blog2Social?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I bought your pro license. But today suddenly the license is invalid and I can't access your site. I emailed my invoice to customer-service. I'm really sorry that you are having a lot of problems with your plugin. I've read the link you gave me 100 times. But I can't solve my problem. When I post one, three of the same posts are automatically posted on Facebook. My account was suspended because it was recognized as spam on several networks. So I just wanted to fix this. I don't know if you understand this.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Would you please specify “license is invalid and I can't access your site”?

Where had you issues signing in?
        On https://service.blog2social.com/en/login/?

If you have issues signing in you can easily reset your password on the upper right corner of the form by clicking on “Forgot password?”.

Would you please be so kind as to answer me a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Do you have multiple WordPress users that have enabled your Pro license and have configured the Auto-Post function?
        Please note that Blog2Social works user-based and every user can configure individual settings.

In general, Blog2Social will automatically publish the selected post type for “new posts” that are newly published within your WordPress website. If you save your post or page and publish it instead of configuring it as a draft post the post will be published automatically. If you have enabled the option for “updating existing posts” your content will be automatically published as soon as you save your adjustments.

Since you have mentioned that you have three identical posts of a Facebook post it is likely that you have multiple users with different configurations.

Would you please specify “license is invalid”? I have checked your license key on a clean test environment and could not reproduce any issue related to your key.

Please note that I also could not reproduce any general issue within the Blog2Social plugin on a clean test environment sharing content on Facebook.

Please be so kind as to answer my questions and please also provide us with a screenshot of your Blog2Social dashboard and the Auto-Poster settings configuration for each WordPress user that you have activated with your license key.

I see that you use Blog2Social on four different domains. Please specify on which of these Websites you are facing the mentioned issue and how you proceeded sharing your content with Blgo2Social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

• Shoaib Ahmed
          Shoaib Ahmed commented
          Editing a comment
          @Alexander , I am facing the same issue I just bought the premium version of blog to social and upon entering the key it says 'Your entered key is invalid' the email address through which I registered is 08bitsaqureshi@seecs.edu.pk . Kindly look into this issue.

Hello Shoaib,

Thank you for reaching out.

Your request was answered by email to protect your privacy.
        Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
        Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X