Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto post not works when i post publish or update

hello

I have PRO plan still auto post on social media not working. When i create post and publish that in wordpress or update post not goes to social media. Manually i can share post but auto post and schedule post not goes to social media.

Schedule post list have post but that not goes to connected network even schedule time goes,

so basically I am unable to use this blog2social at all!!

Please help me

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Have enabled the regular Auto-Poster or the Auto-Poster for imported posts?
    Please provide us with a screenshot of your configuration.

Furthermore, have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications?

If not, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details
    Please be so kind and screenshot that view if you have any entry in that list and send it to us.

If there is no notification in that list it is also possible that there is a general issue in your system requirements.

Follow this path to check the Troubleshooting-Tool within Blog2Social. Please screenshot any visible conflict inside the tool :

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool
    Please also generate and download the .txt file and send it to us.

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

hello

Notification screenshot :- http://prntscr.com/vgrwio

also attached that debugger txt file

please assist me

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your update. We have seen, that your memory limit is defined 40M and needs to be 128M or more. Please adjust your memory limit in wp-config.php file (in the root folder of your WordPress installation). It should look like this:

define ("WP_MEMORY_LIMIT", "128M");

Best regards

Philippe

Comment

hello

set hat memory limit 512MB now can you check attached file?

by the way still auto post is not working after i done 512 MB i created one post but still that not share on connected network

if you want i can give you wp-admin access

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details.

Please be so kind as to check your Blog2Social community inbox. I will send you a private message within the community to protect your privacy and support your further.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

i'm having the same trouble as the OP. I've checked the Troubleshooting tool, and there are no warnings. and I downloaded the .txt file, and there don't seem to be any issues there. (my memory limit is set to 512MB). should I tag on here, or should i start a separate thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac St Steve View Post
                i'm having the same trouble as the OP. I've checked the Troubleshooting tool, and there are no warnings. and I downloaded the .txt file, and there don't seem to be any issues there. (my memory limit is set to 512MB). should I tag on here, or should i start a separate thread?
                Hello Isaac,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Yes, you can continue the conversation in this community support thread.
                The configured memory limit of 512MB is fine.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with this downloaded .txt file so I could look further into this for you?

Furthermore, have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications?
                If not, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind and screenshot that view if you have any entry in that list and send it to us.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Here is the file and a few screenshots. I'm not concerned about the failure to share to Instagaram, because I may not have set that up properly. But as far as I can tell, I've set up the connection to the Facebook profile correctly.
                  Attached Files

Comment

it looks like the download file didn't get uploaded
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Isaac,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details and screenshots.

The Instagram notification you are facing indicates that you should renew the connection by reauthorizing it. You can easily do this on the networks page within the Blog2Social plugin by clicking on the second icon on the right-hand side next to the Instagram entry.

The following checklist will guide you through the process of connecting your Instagram step-by-step:
                      Connecting Instagram - Things to check

Please lookout for the section “Authorization failed or is interrupted”.

Furthermore, you have mentioned that you are facing an issue while sharing to the connected Facebook profile.
                      Would you please be so kind as to explain shortly how you proceeded to share content on your Facebook profile with Blog2Social?

Please note: To ensure that communication on Facebook profiles remains at a personal level, Facebook has restricted automatic publication on personal Facebook profiles for all social media tools.

To allow you to continue sharing content with your profile followers via Blog2Social, we provide you with Blog2Social Facebook Instant Sharing.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of sharing content with the Instant Sharing function of Blog2Social step-by-step:
                      How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                      Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

i fixed the instagram connection. and i double-checked that things were set up right, but still, nothing got published to either account.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Isaac,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details.

I am glad to hear that you were able to successfully reauthorize the Instagram account connection within Blog2Social.

Since you have mentioned that your post was not shared on the connected social media accounts it would be awesome if you could answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you.

Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications?

Furthermore, since you are trying to share your content with the Auto-Poster on your Facebook profile it is necessary to mention that your post will be available in the Instant Sharing tag within Blog2Social awaiting your manual sharing.

This process is also explained step-by-step in detail at:
                          How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi, Alexander—

Attached are the notifications for Facebook.

Maybe your product doesn't do what I want it to do? We generally schedule a week's worth of posts in advance. We would like the posts to be shared to a Facebook profile automatically when they're posted on Wordpress. The instructions for Instant Sharing look like we have to take several manual steps *after* the post has been published. I've already installed the Jetpack Facebook Sharing button, which appears on the post once it's published. I was hoping your product would allow us to schedule the sharing at the time we create our posts.

Thanks,

Isaac

Comment

Hello Isaac,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, I think there is a little misunderstanding.

To ensure that communication on Facebook profiles remains at a personal level, Facebook has restricted automatic publication on personal Facebook profiles for all social media tools.

To allow you to continue sharing content with your profile followers via Blog2Social, we provide you with Blog2Social Facebook Instant Sharing. You can schedule your content and as soon as the specific date is reached the post will be available in the instant sharing tab awaiting your manual sharing through this function. If you decide to include a Facebook profile into the Auto-Poster configuration the individual post will be marked and is then awaiting the semi-automatic sharing.

Rest assured that this selection is according to the specific Facebook network community rules.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                              X