Networks completely deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Networks completely deleted

I am trying to post a blog through my blog page on Wordpress by using Blog2Social. I have had no issue before and suddenly today Blogs2Social has deleted ALL of my networks. Why are my networks deleted?

I just tried to reconnect my networks and it says I have to PAY for Premium in order to reconnect my networks. I call BS! I am on the free one and it said when i signed up for it that I have UNLIMITED POSTING abilities with the free version. What is going on? This is ridiculous and unacceptable!

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Rest assured, I suppose this is a misunderstanding and I’m sure we can solve this.

I have had no issue before and suddenly today Blogs2Social has deleted ALL of my networks. Why are my networks deleted?
      Is it possible that you are logged in with another user on your website?
      Please note that Blog2Social works WordPress user-based, which means that all settings and network connections can be defined for each WordPress user individually.

I just tried to reconnect my networks and it says I have to PAY for Premium in order to reconnect my networks.
      How many accounts do you have connected in Blog2Social?
      With the free version you can connect one account per social media network. If you already have connected one account, you’ll see the Premium notification. Here you will find all features and supported networks of the different versions of Blog2Social:

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Same problem by me from today!

Comment

All my networks were also deleted

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please be so kind as to answer these questions since I cannot reproduce your described behavior in a clean test environment:
            1) Is it possible that you are logged in with another user on your website?
            Please note that Blog2Social works WordPress user-based, which means that all settings and network connections can be defined for each WordPress user individually.

2) How many social media accounts do you have connected in your “Networks” overview?
            Please also send me a screenshot of your “Networks” overview in Blog2Social so I’m able to take a closer look.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Now the whole network is visible again, there are some difficulties with the Social Media Post that were set up before, and it seems that the problem occurred when upgrading some plugins on wordpress

Comment

Originally posted by gtaradi View Post
                Now the whole network is visible again, there are some difficulties with the Social Media Post that were set up before, and it seems that the problem occurred when upgrading some plugins on wordpress
                Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

It seems that our host was having some database issues yesterday. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please note that your posts which mention “sharing still in progress” will be shared on your social media accounts. This delay is due to the database issue of our host and should be fixed by today.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

I was able to get mine back but now even though I have given authorization to Pinterest to post my blog, it will not allow me saying that your company doesn't have authorization. I have deleted and reinstated Pinterest 5 times now and it still won't allow me to post. It's very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazdwriter View Post
                    I was able to get mine back but now even though I have given authorization to Pinterest to post my blog, it will not allow me saying that your company doesn't have authorization. I have deleted and reinstated Pinterest 5 times now and it still won't allow me to post. It's very frustrating.
                    Hello,

Thanks for your response.

If your content was not posted, it would be great if you could send me a screenshot of your notification details for Pinterest:
                    “Social Media Posts” -> “Notifications” -> “Details”

Please also send me the link to one of your posts on your website where you are facing this so I can check this.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinterest issues.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	8255 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinterest issues 2.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	8256 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinterest issues 3.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	8257 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinterest issues 4.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	8258 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinterest issues 5.jpg
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	8259 Tried to delete and re-add it again, and still nothing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinterest issues 6.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	8261 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinterest issues 7.jpg
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	8262 I have no idea what is going on but it's definitely not Pinterest that is having the issues.

Comment

Dear Crazdwriter ,
                          our hosting partner is currently carrying out essential maintenance and updates on all databases. The goal of these measures is to enhance the performance and security of all systems. Due to this work, some users may temporarily experience delays in the dispatch of social media posts.We are fully aware of the inconvenience this might cause and do hope the process will be finished as swiftly as possible.We kindly ask for your understanding and deeply appreciate your patience.
                          Warm regards,​
                          Philippe

Comment

Do you know when it will be done? Because it is still happening for Pinterest today.

Comment

Hello Crazdwriter,

the issue you are pointing at at Pinterest seems to be caused by exceeded credentials for your pinterest account. Could you reconnect your account and tell me if this issue persists?
                              Best regards
                              Philippe

Comment

Working...
                              X