Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incompatibility with Wordfence

Hello,

as already pointed out in some other forum threads here as well as on the WP plugin repository, Blog2Social has an issue with Wordfence. This only affects scheduled posts as also the other threads pointed out.

I could even reproduce the issue on a plain vanilla WordPress setup with the Wordfence Free version:
    • Setup WordPress
    • Setup Wordfence Free (it doesn't even matter if the Wordfence firewall is active, in learning mode or even inactive. Just the activated Wordfence plugin with deactivated firewall leads to the Blog2Social error)
    • Schedule a social post for any network
    • When the scheduled time arrives Blog2Social just shows a "network" error (exclamation mark) for the social post
    The important part is that the social post is scheduled when Wordfence is active. The Wordfence state (plugin active/deactivated) at the scheduled time itself doesn't matter. Something already goes wrong within Blog2Social when scheduling the posts with an activated Wordfence plugin.

Could you please look into this issue.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

We will check this case for you and as soon as new information will be available we will contact you as soon as possible.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social in the meantime.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

I tested this case on a clean test environment for you as well but so far I was unable to reproduce any issue related to the enabled / disabled but installed Wordfence security plugin within the WordPress envrionment.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots showing how you proceed and which error notification you face while working with Blog2Social?
      A short video screen recording about the occurring behavior would be awesome, so we could look further into this case as good as possible for you.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
      I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X