Error from this morning, does not publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error from this morning, does not publish

As of this morning the plugin does not publish. I went to look this morning and noticed this error

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	51
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	9647

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. We'd like to ensure that your website is accessible from external sources. If you use a security plugin or have made recent changes, please ensure that they do not affect the accessibility of your website.

Best regards,
    Philippe

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. We'd like to ensure that your website is accessible from external sources. If you use a security plugin or have made recent changes, please ensure that they do not affect the accessibility of your website.

Best regards,
      Philippe
      I deactivated all the plugins, I cleaned the database, but nothing, still the same error. Please help Blog2Social Support

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Please be aware that this notification is likely caused in your individual WordPress environment by
        - a slow server and results in a server-side timeout of your website
        - too strict security settings (for example, by plugins, firewalls or your host)

I’d recommend checking and, if necessary, increasing your website's memory limit to 512M and your execution time to 400 and checking your security settings / plugins and the performance / reaction time of your website in general.
        The connection to the server failed. Please try again!

You could also try whitelisting Blog2Social since proper access could be blocked by installed security plugins or additional firewalls on the server-side as well. If you are using security plugins or server sided settings please try to whitelist your own server IP as well in order to allow automatic curl processes if you face any issues. You may also try to unblock our IPs if required.
        Server location: Germany

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X