Edit will not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit will not work

Planned posts can no longer be edited. The button does nothing. But an error message appears in the browser console: [Violation] Permissions policy violation: Synchronous requests are disabled by permissions policy.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

I could imagine that this is caused on your website or in your browser (for example, by another plugin) since I cannot reproduce your described behavior in a clean test environment.

An easy way to check if another plugin is causing issues on your website is to use the “Health Check & Troubleshooting” plugin from WordPress. This plugin is intended for such cases and will perform a number of checks on your WordPress installation to detect common configuration errors and known issues, and also allows plugins and themes to add their own checks.
    With the “Health Check & Troubleshooting” plugin you can simulate to deactivate all plugins except Blog2Social and activate one after the other to see which plugin is causing this.

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

I have test it on 3 different installations. All have the same issue. With only your plugin i get the same error message.

I have found the problem:
      we use a htaccess with much important settings for Permissions Policy. And one setting blocked your script:
      <IfModule mod_headers.c>
      Header always set Permissions-Policy "sync-xhr=()"
      </IfModule>

The HTTP Feature-Policy header sync-xhr directive controls whether the current document is allowed to make synchronous XMLHttpRequest requests.

You have to change this because it is a security hole!!!
      Last edited by Sodah; 05-29-2024, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Hello Sodah,

thank you for reaching out. We will review your issue and get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards
        Philippe

Comment

Hello Sodah,

Thank you for your patience. Could you please specify when exactly this error occurs? Our plugin typically utilizes the standard HTTP connections provided by WordPress. If you could provide a specific example or scenario where the problem occurs, we would be happy to assist in finding a solution.

Best regards
          Philippe

Comment

Working...
          X