Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto-Posting isn't Working - Auto-Post Enabled in Settings but Disabled on Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Posting isn't Working - Auto-Post Enabled in Settings but Disabled on Posts

Hello. I'm trying to assist a client who is using Blog2Social for their website. They are encountering an issue where Auto-Post isn't working on their website.

I've checked and Auto-Posting has been enabled in settings, but it's disabled on individual posts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 11-06-01 B2S Autoposter ‹ thetheatre.au — WordPress.png
Views:	85
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	9021
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 11-06-53 Edit Post “Overflow” ‹ thetheatre.au — WordPress.png
Views:	87
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	9022

Troubleshooting says there is a conflict with Wordfence. I've whitelisted the server and Blog2Social IP addresses on the site. However, the client has multiple authors on the site. Since accounts and settings are user specific, is it possible that the issue is that the users don't have the auto-posting settings or connected social media accounts in order to auto-post? Would this require upgrading to Business in order to get to work?

Please let me know what might be causing this and how we might be able to fix it, thanks.
    Attached Files

Hello David,
    thank you for reaching out.

One question: do the settings refer to the same user? or did the admin make the settings for himself?
    The settings can be different for each user and must be activated for the user for whom they are to apply.
    The Auto-poster setting is not the same for all users throughout the plugin​.
    Best regards,
    Andreas

Comment

Hello Andreas. Thank you very much for replying. Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been away on business.

To answer your question, the admin has made the settings for themselves, yes. So, what you are saying is that autoposter settings are not universal across all users, so they would either need to be set manually for each user or my client would need to upgrade to Business version in order to synchronise autoposting settings across all users?

Comment

Originally posted by David Sharples View Post
        Hello Andreas. Thank you very much for replying. Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been away on business.

To answer your question, the admin has made the settings for themselves, yes. So, what you are saying is that autoposter settings are not universal across all users, so they would either need to be set manually for each user or my client would need to upgrade to Business version in order to synchronise autoposting settings across all users?
        Hello David,

Thanks for your reply.

That’s correct, Blog2Social works WordPress user-based, which means that all settings (including the auto-poster) and network connections can be defined for each WordPress user individually.

The Business version also provides a feature to assign your license key, connected networks and auto-poster settings to other WordPress users on the same website:
        User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users

Due to privacy reasons please be so kind as to contact our sales team directly HERE.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post

Hello David,

Thanks for your reply.

That’s correct, Blog2Social works WordPress user-based, which means that all settings (including the auto-poster) and network connections can be defined for each WordPress user individually.

The Business version also provides a feature to assign your license key, connected networks and auto-poster settings to other WordPress users on the same website:
          User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users

Due to privacy reasons please be so kind as to contact our sales team directly HERE.

Best regards

Benedikt
          Thank you, Benedikt. I've forwarded this information onto the client. I'll need their help to make the upgrade. I'll message you back if we run into any issues. Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X