Few Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Questions

Hello had a few questions about the product.

1. are you guys going to open up Instagram Threads app integrations?

2. when sharing a youtube short on reddit for some reason it just shares a link and no video is present directly. When sharing a video it comes up as a video directly on reddit.

3. this one could be me when heading over to Upload a video or select a video from your media library to share to your networks. ADDON. It takes a good 2-3 minuites for my past videos to popup. Maybe that's on me but why does that take so long?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

I will gladly support you with your requests:
    1) Rest assured, your suggestion regarding Threads is already on our feature list for future developments. Unfortunately, Threads does not offer an official interface API yet. As soon as it does, we’ll work on an implementation of Threads in Blog2Social.

2) That’s correct, some networks do not support links to videos to instantly display them. In this case you can click on the link which will guide you to your video on YouTube.

3) Depending on the size of a video, it may take a few minutes, but I’d also recommend checking the performance of your website in general and making sure that it fits the system requirements for installing Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hello thank you for 1 and 3. For number 2 though youtube links work fine but youtube short links dont work. Why is that? We are talking about the same network

Comment

Originally posted by Danthebro View Post
        Hello thank you for 1 and 3. For number 2 though youtube links work fine but youtube short links dont work. Why is that? We are talking about the same network
        Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Please be so kind as to send me some screenshots of what you are mentioning so I’m able to take a closer look.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/YouTube_sta..._shih_tzu_dog/ is a short

https://www.reddit.com/r/YouTube_sta...e_bars_review/ this is not a short

Comment

also is there anyway to post to more then one subreddit at once? or is it just one you can link too.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately, it’s outside of our sphere of influence how Reddit displays YouTube links and Short since Blog2Social just sends your link towards Reddit. I’d recommend contacting Reddit to figure out if that’s something they can adjust.

also is there anyway to post to more then one subreddit at once? or is it just one you can link too.
              Of course, you can connect multiple subreddits and post to all of them at once. Please be so kind as to connect your preferred subreddits in your “Networks” overview.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Thank You friend

Comment

Working...
                X