No announcement yet.

Medium - Content and Excerpt blank shows no text in preview and post or link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medium - Content and Excerpt blank shows no text in preview and post or link

Just started the trial and really like, but when I connected the publication page for Medium the Site & Blog Page I choose an article to share on Medium and the title is there but not content, I checked the template all looks good, and even if I post it shows the only title in the Medium site and no link?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have checked your request carefully and noticed the same situation related to Medium publications like you described. Our technical experts are already working on a solution for this. It will be fixed within the next update of Blog2Social. Afterwards you should be able to share on Medium publications like intended to.

Thank you for your feedback. As soon this update is available we will notify you.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Any update on the timeline for this?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

The issue you were facing will be fixed with the next update of Blog2Social which will be released this month. Our IT experts are working with high pressure on it. As soon as the update becomes available we will notify you as soon as possible about it.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by FWBP View Post
          Any update on the timeline for this?
          Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
          I am writing to you because you have notified us about a bug in Blog2Social and I am happy to inform you that we have fixed this issue and implemented a solution in Blog2Social for you. Besides this bug fix, there are also awesome new functions and features that are now available with the update of the Blog2Social version 6.5.2.

You can read more about all new functions and features that are now available in the FAQ news:
          Version 6.5 Telegram, multiple images, posting templates and Auto-Poster
          Version 6.5.1 Performance & usability fixes

Please be so kind as to let me know if your request was solved after updating Blog2Social to the latest version available.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X