ISSUE - button share doesnt works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISSUE - button share doesnt works

hi, I reinstalled the plugin after a few months. I've always used it and it works great. but since I reinstalled it does not share my posts. I can't figure out why. I attach screenshot.

I try to explain myself better: when I click on the share button, it just doesn't do anything, as if the click doesn't work.

Thank you​
    Attached Files

Hello Stefano,

Thanks for reaching out.

Since I cannot reproduce your described behavior in a clean test environment it seems to be caused somewhere on your website (for example, by other plugins or themes).

An easy way to check if another plugin is causing this on your website is to use the “Health Check & Troubleshooting” plugin from WordPress. This plugin is intended for such cases and will perform a number of checks on your WordPress installation to detect common configuration errors and known issues, and also allows plugins and themes to add their own checks.
    With the “Health Check & Troubleshooting” plugin you can simulate to deactivate all plugins except Blog2Social and activate one after the other to see which plugin is causing this.

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Thanks, I tried various things but nothing. in the end I solved it with the revive old post plugin, with that I can publish.

best
      S

Comment

Hello Stefano,

Thanks for your reply.

May I ask you what you have tried?

Please note that this is likely caused by another plugin or theme on your website since the button is working correctly for me in a clean test environment.
        For example, this can be caused by the "Borlabs Cache" and "BuyMeaCoffee” plugins which are overwriting some files in Blog2Social.

With the “Health Check & Troubleshooting” plugin you can simulate to deactivate all plugins except Blog2Social and activate one after the other to see which plugin is causing this.

Please let me know if it worked out for you.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X