Scheduled Blog Posts Did Not Auto-Post to Facebook and LinkedIn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Blog Posts Did Not Auto-Post to Facebook and LinkedIn

Hi, can you help troubleshoot why these three scheduled social media posts did not go to Facebook and LinkedIn this morning? They are properly connected and the associated article was in a Published state by the time the posts were scheduled to go out:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 1.09.46 PM.png
Views:	127
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	6806

Only Twitter auto-posted; as you can tell from our Facebook and LinkedIn accounts, these didn't post at that time and I had to do it manually...

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you receive any notifications regarding your missing posts in Blog2Social?
    If your content was not posted, it would be helpful if you could send me a screenshot of your notification details. You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard in WordPress:
    “Social Media Posts” -> “Notifications” -> “Details”

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt​

Comment

Here's what's showing, note Twitter (which was successful) didn't fail, and I scheduled it at the same time, so it seems weird that the post was "not available":
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 2.15.10 PM.png
Views:	81
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	6939

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

May I ask you if you are facing this behavior for each of your posts?

I could imagine that this was caused by a lack of performance on your website. Please note that the performance of a website is important so Blog2Social can work properly. As long as your website is not loading fast enough this can cause multiple problems for any system or platform that tries to communicate with your website.

Therefore, I would recommend increasing the execution time (to 400) and memory limit (to 512M). You also can try activating the “Legacy mode” in your Blog2Social settings (Blog2Social -> Settings -> General).

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X