Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook API connection duplicates after making connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook API connection duplicates after making connection.

I've tried this multiple times.
    - Removing the connection on the FB side, then adding back. Same outcome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	60
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	6672

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to try the following steps for a connection/authentication reset?

At first please be so kind as to remove this Facebook pages connection for your main network collection in Blog2Social and remove them from the other network collections in Blog2Social if you are working with different collections of networks in Blog2Social.

Then please remove the Blog2Social App in your Facebook settings (“Business Integrations”) by following this link and clicking on “Remove”:
    https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

Afterward you can try to click on “Connect Page” in your Blog2Social “Networks” overview once again. You can log in to the corresponding Facebook profile that manages this Facebook page in another active browser tab in your browser to optimizes this process.

Within this process the Blog2Social app will be re-added again on Facebook’s Business Integrations. Please make sure that you grant all required rights to this app.

Please let me know afterward if this solution resolved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X