IG sharing not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IG sharing not working

HI. Instagram stopped publishing articles, the error message is this: Your Facebook profile does not have access to the Facebook page which is connected to your Instagram account. - but its all correct on the facebook side, page is connected to instagram, my profile is an adm on the page.

Hello,

Thank you for your message and the description of your request.

According to an internal check of the logs, Instagram returns the message with the following information:
    This ID does not exist or is not valid.

Please check the publishing process again after some time to exclude a temporary facebook-sided error.

If the publishing still does not work on Monday you could try to un-pair your Instagram account with your Facebook page and link it again.

If this also does not resolve this behavior:
    Please be so kind as to send us a link from your WordPress page with the post image you wanted to publish. Likewise, please send us the exact Instagram account name as well as the linked Facebook page (name) as well as the last timestamp for latest failed publish with the individual notification.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi,
      I have the same problem on my website from 2 days. It stopped to autopublish on instagrm with the error "Your Facebook profile does not have access to the Facebook page which is connected to your Instagram account." I have tried to reconnect the instagram profile to Facebook page, but nothing change, also for me from Facebook side everything is correct.
      I need to solve it as soos as possible, can you help us?
      Thank you.

Best regards,
      Matteo

Comment

Hi,

I have the same problem on my website "Your Facebook profile does not have access to the Facebook page which is connected" and we' ve in a hurry that you solve that issue.

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your message and the description of your request.

Please try the following solutions:
          1. please ensure that if a Facebook page account uses 2FA authentication, then the connected Instagram Business account has to also use 2FA authentication.
          2. If the password has been reset by Facebook for security reasons, you should reset it and reconnect your account in Blog2Social afterward.

If you can confirm both of these points, but you still are unable to publish content on Instagram, you can proceed with the following steps in order to reset and reconvert your Instagram Business account:

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues related to missing permission issues that can occur while posting/connecting to Instagram:
          Connecting Instagram - Things to check

To resolve the behavior you have mentioned, you should try the recommended steps:
          6. Reset the connection to your Facebook page
          7. Reset your Instagram settings

These two steps solve the error notification that is shown by Blog2Social as a response send by the official API in relation to your account and the linked Facebook page.

If this did resolve the case as expected, you can also proceed with this step:
          • Re-converting your Instagram account to a personal account and then back to an Instagram Business account

The following instructions will show you how to convert your personal profile:
          How to convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account

Also please make sure to check your Facebook Business integration settings in relation to the Blog2Social Facebook app.

To do so you can use the following link:
          https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

or click on

"Settings & Privacy" -> "Settings" -> "Business Integrations" in your Facebook profile.
          After that you'll see the Blog2Social app and you can click on "View and edit" to check the settings.

Please let me know afterward if the mentioned solutions solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

If you continue to receieve this issue, please be so kind as to send us a link from your WordPress page in a direct message (PM) with the post image you were about to publish. Likewise, please send us the exact Instagram account name as well as the linked Facebook page (name) as well as the last timestamp for latest failed publish with the individual notification.

Thank you for your understanding.
          I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
          Philippe

Comment

• Rozeny Diaz
            Rozeny Diaz commented
            Editing a comment
            None of those instructions works for me

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please be so kind as to check the following guide and make sure that your Facebook profile can access the Facebook page settings of your page that is connected to your Instagram Business account:
          Troubleshooting for Instagram and Facebook page settings

Please let me know if it works for you afterwards.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
          X