Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I cannot get into my dashboard or any of my posts in the plugin. It's giving me this error message:

The webpage at https://tamekastake.com/wp-admin/adm...og2social-post might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you have changed any settings or plugins on your website since you are facing this behavior?
    Is it possible that your website wasn’t available / online when you received this error message?

Please be so kind as to send me a screenshot of the error message so I can take a closer look at this for you.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

No I haven't changed anything. All my other sites work fine it's just this one site giving the issue
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

This behavior seems to be unusual and could be caused by an external change in your WordPress or config/database modification.
        A general issue caused by recent Blog2Social updates could not reproduce so far. Until now no other Blog2Social user mentioned such a behavior while working with Blog2Social.

Have you changed your WordPress files on your server? Or have you recently changed your staging environment to a live environment?
        In some cases the error notification could also be caused by a processed database cleanup that could be caused by external WordPress plugins.

If you are sure that you did not modify anything in your envrionment I would suggest trying to reinstall the Blog2Social WordPress plugin from the official WordPress plugin repository.
        Please be so kind as to let me know if this solution resolved this behavior or if you still face this issue after performing this step.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X