Authorization Expired, please reconnect your socials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorization Expired, please reconnect your socials

Hi I'm experiencing some problems with the plugin, i have a premium license with telegram access but lately the plugin doesn't work

It says your authorization is expired, please reconnect the accounts. But if i go in the social network settings, everything seems fine except telegram, that ask to update the license (but i should have it included in my license).

For other users of my license that are connected to mine for the settings(i exported my settings to their account), instead, the plugin works only on telegram. I would try to disconnect these settings from the other users, but i can't find anymore the option in the settings menu. It disappeared ?

Hello Arturo,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    I checked your account and noticed that your Telegram Add-on was already used on 5 different WordPress user accounts.

Details overview of your WordPress add-on users:
    arturodapuzzo@
    ciummae@
    superandreabros@
    richards1988@
    andreadamely92@

Is there any user that should not have the add-on in use?
    If you require more slots for Telegram, you would need to upgrade your license or upgrade the topup amount for Telegram to be able to add more users.

Please note that you currently have the PRO license of Blog2Social. The mentioned function to assign a network and or settings to other WordPress users is available in the Business license.

I think you configured this during the trial license, which is equal to the business license of Blog2Social.

As to my check, three of your WordPress users are still confirmed to use the expired trial license and are currently on the Free Blog2Social license:
    arcangelo.variele@
    nto.rodo@
    salvatorecardone@

I would recommend removing the assigned connections in the network overview and reconnecting them for each of your users, or remove the assignment in the Auto-Poster if this was used, and afterward renew the connection for Telegram by clicking on the refresh button next to the Telegram entry in the overview.

Please be so kind as to recheck this in your WordPress envrionment and let me know if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X