Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.

Since today I get the error for posting to Instagram. Have checked all the settings and searched for other solutions in this forum. However, the problem remains. Is there someone of Blog2Social who can have a look at this?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with some additional details, so we could look further into this for you?

What is your Instagram username?
    When did you recently try to share a post on Instagram? Please be so kind as to provide us with the exact timestamp shown on the shared posts tab.

Since there are multiple individual situations that could occur and could lead to the mentioned behavior, it would be essential to know which steps from the recommended guides you have tested so far and in which order you proceeded with the test.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello,

I have the same issue since a couple of weeks, should I create a new post or I may have support here too ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by blog4ln View Post
        Hello,

I have the same issue since a couple of weeks, should I create a new post or I may have support here too ?

Thanks
        Hello,

Would you also please be so kind as to provide us with some additional details, so we could look further into this for you?

When did you recently try to share a post on Instagram? Please be so kind as to provide us with the exact timestamp shown on the shared posts tab.

Since there are multiple individual situations that could occur and could lead to the mentioned behavior, it would be essential to know which steps from the recommended guides you have tested so far and in which order you proceeded with the test.

Along with the details about your Instagram account and the time you recently shared, we could try to filter the internal log file in order to get more details for the individual API response you faced while sharing content on the connected Instagram business account.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hello, i'm going to send you those informations by private message.
          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post

Hello,

Would you also please be so kind as to provide us with some additional details, so we could look further into this for you?

Along with the details about your Instagram account and the time you recently shared, we could try to filter the internal log file in order to get more details for the individual API response you faced while sharing content on the connected Instagram business account.

Best regards
            Alexander
            Hello Alexander, did you get my private message ?
            Thank you

Comment

Hello,
              Is there any issue ? I'm wondering if you get my private message.
              Thank you

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Also, thank you for providing the request data. We received it and now your request is currently being reviewed.
                As soon as new information is available in relation to your request, we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Hello blog2social support
                  I don't see our private conversation anymore, can you tell me where I could find it and if you had time to find a workaround.
                  Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by blog4ln View Post
                    Hello blog2social support
                    I don't see our private conversation anymore, can you tell me where I could find it and if you had time to find a workaround.
                    Thank you !
                    Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for describing your request.

You should be able to find and locate your private messages in the upper right corner of the Blog2Social community dashboard, next to your profile info.
                    Menu label: Inbox/Message Center

Rest assured, as soon as new information in relation to your request is available we will contact you as soon as possible.
                    Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards
                    Alexander

Comment

Working...
                    X