Blog2Social Not listing one of our Verified Google My Business Listings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog2Social Not listing one of our Verified Google My Business Listings

Hey all! Ive really been having some issues with getting one of our clients GMB listings to work with Blog2Social. We currently have 2 accounts under our firm's marketing account however only one of them is displaying in the GMB connection within the WP plug-in. It is verified and we are admins over our client's GMB account. When I go to connect to GMB only one of his 2 locations is displaying. What could be the issue here?

Hello Cory,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so we could look further into this for you?

On which of your activated websites, are you trying to add the Google My Business locations in question?

Which Blog2Social license is used on the individual WordPress user in question?
    It is only possible to add Google My Business locations with the Pro license of Blog2Social.

Do you currently have more than 10 Google My Business locations in your account?
    Are the locations confirmed and verified in Google My Business?
    Are you the primary owner of the location/profile?

Please be so kind as to check the following guide and verify the ownership:
    https://support.google.com/business/answer/3415281

If you can confirm this, please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your Google My Business overview containing the verified locations in your account.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X