Instagram and Facebook autopost not working in scheduled posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram and Facebook autopost not working in scheduled posts

I have the Smart version of Blog2social. I am using it to autopost to Instagram and Facebook. However, whenever I schedule a post in my blog and use the Blog2Social autopost feature, the post gets immediately posted to instagram instead of only at the scheduled date. At the scheduled date, the post gets published to the blog but it is not reposted to instagram. This does not happen for Facebook. When a post is scheduled, it does never posts immediately to Facebook. However, it also does not post at the scheduled date. I think the software is also trying to publish to Facebook at time of scheduling as for instagram but for some reason it cannot. I say this because under the Blog2Social notifications, the scheduled posts show immediately a message stating "1 shared social media posts"(Instagram) and an error message for Facebook stating that "Your blog post was not available for the network at the time of publishing.". If I select the re-share option for Facebook in this notification, it works.
    The instant sharing feature is working for both networks and for the same posts. Adding a post to the Blog2Social calendar works for Instagram but often (not always) returns the same error message for Facebook.

I have tried creating new scheduled posts from scratch or duplicating and rescheduling existing posts and the behaviour is the same, i.e. they get immediately posted in Instagram but not in Facebook.

Both errors are very inconvenient as the purpose of paying for the software was to have the autopost feature working and not have to worry about reposting.

Let me know if you need any further information.
    Thanks

Hello Kira,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

In general, a WordPress post should be auto-posted with enabled Auto-Post settings as soon as the post is published within your WordPress environment.
    By scheduling a WordPress post to be published in your environment the enabled Auto-Poster should publish the post accordingly.

I have tried to retest this case on a clean WordPress test environment and so far I was unable to reproduce the described behavior.
    It is likely that this behavior is a result of un or wrong configured settings or because of WordPress website environment-related issues that could be occurring.

Please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots showing the Auto-Post settings as well as a screenshot showing the networks overview page in Blog2Social of every WordPress user that has an enabled Auto-Poster in Blog2Social and is facing this behavior.

Would you also please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts if available in the overview.
    You can send us the requested files via a private message in the community to protect your privacy

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X