Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't share blog post on google my business

Hello

My google business account is setup properly. However, for some reasons when I try to share it on scheduled posts it's not coming.

> Connection to the page: ok
    > Adding into the profile i'm using for the resharing: ok
    > When I select the post to be shared I don't see the google my business. How to solve ?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please be so kind as to update Blog2Social to the latest version available (6.7.1).
    Google My Business is now available to be selected for manual or scheduled social media posts in Blog2Social.

Please be so kind as to let me know afterward if this solution solved your request and let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello

GMB is setup and I have the latest version.

I sumup here https://www.loom.com/share/b036d5c3a...94b2bffe70423c

Comment

Hello Florian,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing a screen recording.
        As your request was already answered by email I would like to sup up this request so other community members could find an answer to a similar question.

Regarding the “Re-share post” question:
        Here you can see a list of networks that can be used for automatically re-sharing your content:
        Re-share posts automatically

Google My Business is currently not available within the Re-Share posts feature of Blog2Social but I added your request to our list for possible future developments. If and when we can implement the desired functionality in a future update of Blog2Social we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hello! Thanks for the update. Then quick question. Why is it not working anymore for the "Auto Poster" feature? I used to get my content going to the GMB now none is going. Not sure why

Comment

Hello Florian,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
            Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots showing the error notification.

If you schedule a post it should be listed in the scheduled posts tab within Blog2Social:
            You can find it by following this path:
            Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Scheduled Posts

Please be so kind as to locate a post that you scheduled, expand the entry and screenshot it.

Afterward, when your post should be shared you should see the entry in the “Shared Posts” tab or when it fails to be shared it should be listed in the “Notifications” tab. Please check it for possible entries.

Thank you for your understanding.
            I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X